STOKE ON TRENT CITY COUNCIL
Judith Harper has provided interim Client Manager services to Stoke-on-Trent City Council. The council provides waste services to over 113,000 households in the city and manages some 85,000 tonnes of waste and recyclables.
Stoke-on-Trent is a city that is changing rapidly. The city council is a local government authority which provides over 450 services to the residents of Stoke-on-Trent. The waste service covers over 113,000 households.
Waste and Resources Projects (WARP) seconded Judith Harper as Interim Waste Infrastructure and Strategy Manager at Stoke on Trent City Council for 14 months during 2014-5. The assignment addressed:…
1. Day-to-day management of the waste management service including budget control and project implementation
2. Policy and Strategy development
3. Procurement of infrastructure and recycling contracts
4. Treatment via the Hanford EfW contract
5. Development of commercial opportunities.
6. Operational management of waste management contracts